13 September 2012

Dr Western.




Shirt dress and belt both Topshop, neck tie ASOS, boots New Look.

The title is a lie, I wasn't wide awake when these pictures were snapped, I was just listening to K Perry's song.... Love it but I have now overplayed it for myself! So this is the next step to autumn, my office look. I saw these gorgeous New Look heels yesterday and just had to purchase. The are so comfy and warm, perfect to get through the autumn/winter season! The studs make them really on trend, and the faux suede material means that I can indulge in the seasons leather trend as the two materials look great together.
After these pics were taken, I chucked on a blazer and it looked very on trend and smart to carry on my day in the office.


SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Love the shirtdress, and those ankle boots are SO cute with it!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty. i love that shirt dress :)
    it really is great office look!

    xo

    check out New Look Denim Competition at my blog. you can win a pair of New Look's jeans.
    asteria-sparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit!

    Ariane
    http://heldenwetter.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that belt is gorgeous!

    www.fashioncontainer.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice look!!Love your boots!!! kisses from Italy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog, i'm following you from now on!
    I've just started, but can you take a look at mine?

    XO Elisa
    elysotera.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you took something simple like that white top and made it edgy with the booties and belt!

    Alex xo

    tovogueorbust.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your neck tie - it's a really cool way to spice up an outfit and make it look a little different! xx

    kw-justlikeheaven.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fab outfit, totally daring and chic! LOVE the belt!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi!I love this shirt!
    Where did you get it?
    Amazing look!
    I appreciate your opinion about my blog,join the site,i will follow back!
    Kisses *** Anellle
    www.anellle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anelle,

      Thank you :) The shirt is from the recent Topshop sale, I found it for a bargain!

      Lana, xo

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig