18 September 2012

Re-Worked.




Jacket Topshop, dress Primark, clock necklace Topshop, shoes New Look.

Ok, first of all apologize that I have no make-up on! It's been one of those ridiculously lazy weeks when I have barely managed to get myself out of bed let alone bother about making myself look attractive. I think I look like a zombie au naturale. But I like my outfit. Some of you might recognize this dress from one of my very first posts when I styled it 70's style - here. (Also, I think kudos to me for how much my blog has improved since I started!)
I have now decided that the dress' pumpkin colour is just right for autumn, paired with a tweed boyfriend jacket, mid heel boots and a vintage look clock necklace I am warm and happy to embrace the season changeover.


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Phahahah, a zombie model! You look super cute!
    Hahaha, I have those days wwaaaay too often :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't need any makeup so don't even worry about it! Love that oversized jacket, so cute!

    Alexandra xo

    tovogueorbust.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour of your dress, definitely autumn appropriate! xx

    kw-justlikeheaven.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need a tweed jacket! It looks so good on you.

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this relaxed outfit! And don't worry, you look beautiful au naturale!

    I like you blog a lot, I'm your new follower! I hope you can visit my blog too and follow back if you like it :)

    -Nickie
    http://nickiesworldofstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. that jacket is perfect!

    http://tthephotosonmywall.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig