11 September 2012

Canterbury.








Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a while! The reason being is that I spent a long weekend in sunny Canterbury! It's such a beautiful place and I'm so happy I got to go. Here are just some pictures to share with you, the top one is of the hotel I stayed in which is the Best Western Abbotts Barton Hotel. It's a ten/fifteen minute walk from the city center and it's lovely. I loved how cute my room was. Whilst there I also visited the Cathedral, which is so stunning and interesting. I love old buildings and especially cathedrals/abbeys/churches. To stand on the same place where St Thomas Beckett was historically murdered is the weirdest feeling ever!
Then of course there's the food... Anyone can tell you how obsessed I am with food. I love trying new things, going to different restaurants and enjoying gourmet food. My favourite lunch of the weekend was the fish and seafood platter they served at the hotel, it has everything from tuna pate to cockles, smoked salmon, breaded fish and crayfish.Yummmmmms ♥
And to finish, a couple of outfits I wore at the weekend! A casual one to mooch around the streets of Canterbury and find the quaintest of shops and pubs, and two for my evening events!

I love discovering new cities/towns. Have you guys got any location suggestions for the next trip? Or perhaps a lovely food market/restaurant?



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. The outfits are great, especially the dress with the golden collar, amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your sparkly pumps! Where are they from? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they are from Kurt Geiger! I got these at the Oxford St Topshop :)

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig