4 September 2012

Leopard Nail Art ft Wah! Nail Pen

FashionFake, UK beauty blog, easy leopard nails tutorial, easy nail art
FashionFake, UK beauty blog, easy leopard nails tutorial, easy nail art

FashionFake, UK beauty blog, easy leopard nails tutorial, easy nail art


This week I tried out the WAH! Nail Art Pen, I've seen it used by a lot of bloggers to create leopard print patterns and lots of different designs on the nails. I'm not a nail whiz, definitely not, so I was a bit apprehensive about trying out this nail pen as it looks like you need a steady hand and general "goodness" of doing your nails. The nail pen has a tip which is what I used to create this leopard print design and also a very thin brush to create different looks.
I started off by painting my nails, then putting little spots on them with a different colour. To make the leopard print design, don't worry about the spacing and the shape of the spots you paint on as the more variety there is, the more it will look like a leopards spots. I then used the nail pen so just contour around the yellow spots, not completely just a little around the edges and voila! Simples. The nail pen was really easy to use, great results with no smudges and no excess nail polish coming out of the pen.
I got my nail pen from ASOS, it also comes in different colours.

What patterns do you like on your nails? Have you tried using a nail pen before?


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. amazing nails! i love them!

    new follower here! hope you can drop by my blog and if you like it, follow back as well. Keep on posting!!

    xoxo, Chamee
    http://misslitratista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I love the lavender ones. I've never even tried making any type of design on my nails but the pen looks handy and easy to use :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so cute, i really need to grow my nails more to try this!
    you have a great blog- i'm your newest follower!
    hope to speak soon, it'd be so nice to get to know you,
    laura xx
    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks great I might have to get one too, my nails look dull. x

    chic-appeal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig